March 20, 2014
Synchrodogs is an artistic duo from Lutsk, Ukraine.
"Tania Shcheglova and Roman Noven are two emerging photographers who have been experimenting with high quality cameras since their perhaps not-so-innocent youth. From frozen lakes to empty theatre stages across Eastern Europe, the duo have snapped haunting images of the surroundings available to them, often emanating a dark or eerie mood" -Dazed and Confused
Video from Synchrodogs photo session of Ukrainian feminist protest group Femen
• 'Supernatural' solo show in Dallas Contemporary Art Museum, Dallas , USA, (18 september - 21 december, 2015)
• ‘Animalism, Naturalism’ in Sackheim Gate space (Kaliningrad, Russia) during Baltic biennale of photography 2013 (10 august - 27 august, 2013)
• Synchrodogs show ‘CRYPSIS’ in New Roman gallery (Krakow, Poland) during Krakow Photomonth 2013 festival (17 may - 17 june, 2013)
• Synchrodogs duo show ‘Demophobia’ with Isolde Woudstra in SBK gallery (Dordrecht, Netherlands), (13 december - 25 january, 2013)
• Synchrodogs solo show, Public Works gallery, Chicago, USA (July-August, 2012)
• ‘Synchrodogs: Semiotics of Predominant’, The Morgue space, Block C, Chelsea College of Art and Design, London, UK (May, 2012).
• Coasting, Gerson Zevi group show, 760 Montauk Highway, Water Mill, NY (July 3 - August 23 2015)
• Miscellaneous // Summer Edition 2015, Walls gallery, Amsterdam, NL, (20 June - 12 July 2015)
• PinchukArtPrize 2013 group exhibition, Pinchuk Art Foundation, Kiev, Ukraine.
• Celebrating the body, Doomed gallery, London (June 18th – June 21st)
• Month of Photography Los Angeles group show. Arena 1 Gallery at Santa Monica Art Studios, LA, USA (9th April-02 May 2015)
• Walls gallery group exhibition, Amsterdam, Netherland, 2014.
• New Frontiers in Contemporary Photography, Galleri Tryffelgrisen, Stockholm, Sweden (30 Aug - 5 Sep)
• ARTVILNIUS'14 Contemporary Art Fair, Galleri Tryffelgrisen, Vilnius, Lithuania (18 - 21 June 2014)
• Photo off group exhibition in La Bellevilloise during Paris photo festival, Paris (14-17 November 2013)
• Chicago art fair, Chicago (October 2013)
• The Vice Photo Show in New-York (Superchief Gallery), USA, LA, Japan, Canada (July-November, 2013) etc.
• Synchrodogs+Sheriff&Cherry exhibition and showroom, Galerija Kranjcar, Zagreb, Croatia (27-31 May 2013).
• Pixyt Contest Winners exhibition in Quai26 Gallery, Lille, France (9-30 May 2013).
• The Postcard Exhibition curated by Stephanie Gonot, An Official MOLPA Exhibition, Month of Photography, Los Angeles, USA. (25-30 April 2013)
• Photographer of The Year photo competition finalist exhibition, M17 gallery, Kiev, Ukraine. (22-25 February 2013)
• Soiree graphique #5, Kunsthalle, Bern, Switzerland (October, 2012),
• Paradise group exhibition, Kulturreich gallery, Hamburg, Germany (august 2012)
• The 2012 Vice Photo Show in New-York (Black and White Gallery), USA (August, 2012) etc.
• The 2012 Vice Photo Shows in Montreal (Galerie Nowhere), Toronto (Hashtag Gallery), Vancouver (Interurban Gallery), Canada (July-August, 2012),
• Strange magic exhibition, Ardorous+Rookie, Space 15 Twenty, Los Angeles, USA (July, 2012),
• ‘What’s Next’ Girlcore exhibition at KK Outlet, London, UK (June, 2012),
• ‘Love Ukraine’ group exhibition, I Love Kiev festival, Lavra Gallery, Kiev, Ukraine (July 2012)
• ‘200 Faces’ TPA exhibition on tour, UK (May-July, 2012),
• Month of Photography Los Angeles, New Research (III) (April, 2012),
• Nofound photofair in Paris, France (November, 2011), Across the Great Divide group exhibition in White Gloss Gallery, Los Angeles, USA (January, 2012).
• Group exhibition “Country of origin” with Around The World project (held by Urban Outfitters company) in Melbourne, Australia (May, 2011).
• Group exhibition of Muhi art competition finalists in Modern art research institute in May, 2011, Kiev, Ukraine,
• Shortlisted for PinchukArtCentre Prize 2013, Kyiv, Ukraine (26 october 2013 - 5 january 2014).
• Shortlisted for ‘Golden Camera’ international photo competition, Ukraine.
• Winners First Prize in Jurier Pixyt Contest held by Gallery Quai26, Pixyt Crew and Light Architect agency, France.
• Shortlisted for ‘In the studio’ category of 2012 Professional Photographer of the Year, UK.
• Won First Prize in nomination ‘Art Photography’, Photographer of The Year competition, Ukraine.
• Winners of FOAM Construct 2012, competition held by FOAM magazine (Netherlands)
• Finalists of TPA photography contest ‘200 faces’ held by The Photography Angle etc.
• Finalists of Muhi 2011 art competition held by Bottega gallery (Ukraine),
• Winners of First prize in Art Rebels x Canon photo contest (Denmark),
• Winners of “Art photography” award 2011 held by Harpers Bazaar (Ukraine),
• 'Byzantine' 2013, Editions du lic, Norway
• 'Synchrodogs' 2011, Atem Books, Spain (sold out)
Publications and commissioned work:
• New York magazine, Dazed and Confused, British Journal of Photography (UK), AnOther magazine (UK), Neon (Germany), Baron magazine (UK), Esquire, Harpers Bazaar (Ukraine), Vision (China), Line magazine (Spain), Vice (UK, USA, Russia, Spain, Italy, Germany), Contributor magazine (France, USA), Zeit Campus magazine (Germany), Novembre magazine (Switzerland), Fuego fanzine (Spain), L’imparfaite magazine (France), Dust magazine (Spain), I LOVE FAKE magazine (UK), Mark Zuckerberg for Afisha magazine (Russia), Kenzo, Bimba y Lola, Shisheido, Jalouse, Sheriff and Cherry, Yves Rocher etc.